mellvf.nl processes your personal data because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data
- Internet browser and device type
mellvf.nl does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot checkwhether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent information about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
mellvf.nl processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our music or concerts
- mellvf.nl analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website.
In this way the following data can be collected
· The number of unique visitors
· How often users visit the site
· Which pages users view
· How long users view a specific page
· At which page visitors leave the site
mellvf.nl does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
mellvf.nl uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
mellvf.nl takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your information is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this on the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF are two internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself to unsubscribe from the newsletter or via preference settings of your MailerLite account. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data transferability.If you want to make use of your right to object and / or data transferability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. This is to protect your privacy. mellvf.nl will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks.